[ptp-user] Help: debugging two different programs in same comm group

Hello all,
Please excuse what I suspect is a Newbie question; but it it possible to uses PTP 4 to debug two different programs running in the same comm group?

What I'm trying to do is debug what I run using mpirun -app appFile (see below). However, I can't seem to be able to configure debug options to get SDM to do it's job.

I appear to be needing some cleverness - or told that it isn't designed to work that way....

Kind regards

Simon

appFile:
-np 1 Prog1