Re: [ptp-user] SLURM support

Do you know where the Eclipse log file is?
In your workspace directory, under ".metadata" the file is ".log"

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Ola Spjuth ---08/18/2010 04:29:32 AM---Thanks. I compiled the ptp_slurm_proxy on my remote system butOla Spjuth ---08/18/2010 04:29:32 AM---Thanks. I compiled the ptp_slurm_proxy on my remote system but when connecting from Eclipse I get a

Ola Spjuth <ola.spjuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/18/2010 04:29 AM

Re: [ptp-user] SLURM support

Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.
I compiled the ptp_slurm_proxy on my remote system but when connecting from Eclipse I get a dialog saying: "Fatal error occured in runtime system". Could you give any pointers for how to troubleshoot this? Are there any log files to inspect?

Cheers,

/Ola