Re: [ptp-user] TaskFinder; ETFw examples

Taskfinder was never released to the public. Sorry.
But it was the best example of some advanced features of the ETFw xml that we had at the time.
Wyatt may be able to suggest some alternatives, since it's been a while and we have lots more ETFw clients now.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Xavier Pegenaute ---06/30/2010 06:41:21 AM---Hi, any one knows where I can find the TaskFinder binariXavier Pegenaute ---06/30/2010 06:41:21 AM---Hi, any one knows where I can find the TaskFinder binaries/sources to test

Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/30/2010 06:41 AM

[ptp-user] TaskFinder

Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

any one knows where I can find the TaskFinder binaries/sources to test
the ETFw example?

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.