Re: [ptp-user] 3.0.X release

Want me to kick off a build of the 3.0 branch?
Greg is out today.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Xavier Pegenaute ---04/27/2010 11:48:31 AM---Hi Wyatt, could you generate a new PTP release with the Xavier Pegenaute ---04/27/2010 11:48:31 AM---Hi Wyatt, could you generate a new PTP release with the last changes of the ETFw code?

Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx, Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/27/2010 11:48 AM

[ptp-user] 3.0.X release

Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Wyatt,

could you generate a new PTP release with the last changes of the ETFw code?
(support for fieldrequired="true" in argument context).

We would need this ASAP to try to deliver the documentation for the final
users. If it's not possible please tell me I'll try another solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Xavi.