Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse & Remote Tools

Yes I've tried several ways. RSE should work I guess and actually it's working.
For example I've assigned 20 process to the run configuration.
And it assigns every 5 process to one node. I see which nodes behave as which process.

On the other hand, I'd like to see outputs separately but job1:0 gives "all" the outputs, on the other hand job1:2 or job 1:10 etc. produces empty.
I would like to learn if that's normal or not

Saygin