[ptp-user] Query on Remote C/C++ Development perspective.

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a C/C++ application remotely using the Remote XLC Make file option.
When I edit C files using Remote C/C++ editors the outline view does not refresh and stays in pending status.
Is the outline view refreshed from the Local index of the files or from remote file.
Is this an install issue or a normal application behavior. Any comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Prashobh Balasundaram

Back to the top