Re: [ptp-user] Cannot discover the OpenMPI configuration

Thanks so much for your information. This is really helpful.
I tried your first suggestion, and the result shows:
"
ompi_info: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
"
So, this problem should due to the configuration. And after I investigated the possible solutions, I found that the strategy depends on the login shell which would load different configuration file.(http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#adding-ompi-to-path) So what shell type does PTP use to get access to the remote server? Which configuration file should I configure for the PATH and

LD_LIBRARY_PATH, I have tried the /etc/profile and the ~/.bashrc, both did not solve this problem.

Regards,
Wenfu