[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ptp-user] Cannot discover the OpenMPI configuration
- From: 吕文赋 <wenfu.lv@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:04:46 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:received:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1Uuo8vZt7mtM2KzCLPCuMpuriuj7j3IiT6lRJM4wxWo=; b=RWC4+qMs8YcLqQrSyBgilYRDQqcR5hrZGup2sgWNg2MQmUiP57KmoI/v7VppeEFQSw Ug8s9fbqalAHWGTDk+YBUoNcYZ1NfcaUNPYgyKd//mprxFkNZzVJotZP6j2o8lmWsh6g DyknypBF0ohJw5eAfe7TDchwSdvnFsPk10ZUI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Y9Hv4QtDJj8ilG0hJ/cFDla/vUeYNYLzKD4m9ZFw4wf/lzH6kBOtyy+GCxt8Q+TLds DjQRvpfVHWonwbU1oWzWsAcIWDg172J0p/9oOCaKBuTmknkqdtCAWM0pgG+zO8Ma6Hwo UP1HuAKNJZNbHMTZOQrfeAsgo93Fr2A6s4po4=
I try to use PTP as my client to get access to our remote server. But when I try to set up and start a resource manager using remote tools, it fail with an message as follow:
"Failed to start resource manager
Unable to determine version of Open MPI. Please check discover command is correct."
I checked the discover command which is "ompi_info -a --parseable", and I ran the script in an ssh client and the result(as attached) is fine.
Then I tried the same PTP client with my laptop as server, and it worked.
Then since I have the source code of PTP, I tried to debug this problem, finding that there is no output of the command "ompi_info -a --parseable" when I use our remote server as our PTP server, but I did get output when I change the discover command to "ls -l".
So, I think this should be some configuration problem on our remote server.
How should I configure our remote server to get access to it?