Re: [ptp-user] ConfigurationPage missing

Steve,
I can see that file there: [image shows that project in my eclipse workspace with ConfigurationPage.java highlighted]

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Steven R. Brandt" ---04/05/2010 04:55:56 PM---So now I have everything checked out, and am chasing d"Steven R. Brandt" ---04/05/2010 04:55:56 PM---So now I have everything checked out, and am chasing down errors. Apparently,

"Steven R. Brandt" <sbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

PTP User <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/05/2010 04:55 PM

[ptp-user] ConfigurationPage missing

Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

So now I have everything checked out, and am chasing down errors.
Apparently,

org.eclipse.ptp.remotetools.environment.generichost.core.Environment

is dependent on

org.eclipse.ptp.remotetools.environment.generichost.ui.ConfigurationPage

but my checkout of
org.eclipse.ptp.remotetools.environment.generichost.ui does not seem to
contain this class. Did someone forget to check it in?

Cheers,
Steve