Re: [ptp-user] checkout of ptp tools repo

No, it's just a standard unix command line. In fact, the command "telnet dev.eclipse.org 2401" works.

Regardless, I'm on to the next layer of trouble. The step:

rightMouse on anonymous/ptp-3.0-all-anonymous.psf and select "Import project set"

is dying with a connection reset error. I think it's timing out as well. Looking at the psf file I see that it is trying to do CVS checkouts, but it's probably not using the proxy--so I'm back to square one.

Cheers,
Steve