Re: [ptp-user] checkout of ptp tools repo

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
When you create the configuration there is a link on the "Add CVS Repository" dialog. If you click on it you can go to Team > CVS > Connection and then set the timeout. It doesn't really help too much, however. I basically can't get CVS to work.

Cheers,
Steve