Re: [ptp-user] Remote project

I think information in the RDT documentation is out of date, it's usingĀ rdt-server-linux-1.0 to illustrate the server installation. And when I try to create a remote c/c++ project, I am no longer asked to configureĀ "build" and "c/c++ indexing" services, but asked to enable and configureĀ "Code Indexing", "Build", "Debug", "Launch", "Profile" services, and some of them are confusing me.
Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks
Zou Yuanbin