Re: [ptp-user] PTP-3.0 SDM Path

Am 08.02.2010 13:07, schrieb Beth Tibbitts:
> Hi Stefan,
> Did you follow the instructions in the PTP 3.0 release notes, especially
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/3.0#Installing_PTP_Server_Components
> ?
>
> That has you going to the plugin directory for your platform and typing
> "sh BUILD' to build the sdb binary.
> That's that "path to debugger executable" is looking for.

After i've installed the required Package all runs.
I think the requirements should be overworked.

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kuhne
n:Kuhne;Stefan
org;quoted-printable:FH Aachen;Labor f=C3=BCr Betriebssysteme und verteilte Systeme
adr:Raum 317;;Eupenerstr. 70;Aachen;NRW;52066;Deutschland
email;internet:Stefan.Kuhne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard