[ptp-user] Cannnot contact with mpi applications in PTP?

When I try the PTP with versionĀ ptp-master-3.0.1-I201002011019, I try to follow the tutorial inĀ SC09, I create a project with the "Project type" choosing "MPI Pi C Project" and the "Toolchains" options choosing "Linux Gcc". The project locates in my local Ubuntu 9.10 system. I can successfully build the codes, while when I set up a rm and run it, it asks me to input some value as follow:
Enter the number of intervals: (0 quits)
However, I cannot input any data at all
Is there anyone who can explains this for me?
Thanks
Zou Yuanbin

Back to the top