[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ptp-user] Getting path to the profile dir
- From: Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:59:50 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VVCOudvzdpDZYYyvzw0ZkHUXXJvxV84IJrzLeZV4t+o=; b=bjYzWT1xaUih68rgFr/WOQElm04JpqQDiBATmMEmSCHvPV5rtRXRsm3wvaWo/r3J5V /AWnb5khF7T9Ie7j/MHnyVcHOFxxnYEzmejfqVZwagR99GkUkJLrKkbXJOtAPtMXwn+I fYPU6thMrVcW02jKTVxJgrKJ1IpCsnb8TSAXA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=dGhnLefbpIwNyIq6QBQYplqfiFYmWKlKJMbGnjZhwV9J4Y0127GJbIJMypfbXYG8y+ 2tLONhh3wnNMZEF/SPfrlZ++eZEAdTK9LrinWgwzTAmj+v3nlayicX2zktGG+TncmpBm mzmwK4prfOhLqbkm/aQ0owEzvSSeov5uktJkc=
Thanks very much Xavier. I'm seeing the problematic behavior in this
example. I'm still tracking down the source but I should be able to
fix it next week.
2010/2/26 Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx>:
> find attached a little sample of the xml. And the script to call.
> Once you have installed the xml in Performance Analysis, if you only put
> values on "Set of values 2" and execute. The script generates a file
> /tmp/out.txt with the command line arguments of the call. In my execution this
> "--Acounters --Bcounters B1,B2,B3"
> So here it is the problem, "--Bcounters" becomes the argument of "--
> Acounters", I would like to avoid "--Acounters" if there are not valid values.
> Thanks & Regards.
> On Tuesday 16 February 2010 01:48:33 am Wyatt Spear wrote:
>> I'm still not able to recreate this problem over here. Could I look at the
>> full xml document that is not working properly? I noted that the example
>> you sent earlier had two consecutive options with the same optid. It would
>> probably be better to avoid that usage.
>> 2010/2/11 Xavier Pegenaute <xavier.pegenaute@xxxxxx>
>> > Hi,
>> > I am really sorry the answer for my problem was the next parameter of the
>> > process method.
>> > So now it's working correctly.
>> > Another question, do you remember the problem related to the empty
>> > values?, etfw still passes the related parameter without value. Could be
>> > fixed this "bug"? This bug is related to the mail from 21 Dec 2009 with
>> > subject "PTP/ETFw
>> > envvarname".
>> > My ptp version is 220.127.116.11001181554.
>> > Thanks & Regards,
>> > Xavi.
>> > On Tuesday 09 February 2010 08:34:26 pm Wyatt Spear wrote:
>> > > as a plugin, as with the TAU ETFw plugin). Could you give me a little
>> > > more information on what you're trying to do and where in the
>> > > build/run/analyze order you're trying to do it?
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > ptp-user mailing list
>> > ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ptp-user
> ptp-user mailing list