Re: [ptp-user] Configuring Eclipse

Steve,

What type of system are you running Eclipse on? Are you trying to start the resource manager locally or on a remote machine? Are the Open MPI commands (e.g. ompi_info) in your path? Note that the path that your shell has can be different from the path that Eclipse has. Try starting Eclipse from a shell (e.g. ./eclipse) to check this.

Greg