From: Steven R. Brandt [mailto:sbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:14 PM
To: Jay Alameda
Cc: 'Erik Schnetter'; 'Gabrielle Allen'; 'Jay Alameda'
Subject: Re: advanced tools call today

I've downloaded and installed all of that. I then created a simple C
project with the file MPI_pi.c:

#include "mpi.h"

int main() {
}

It shows "mpi.h" as unresolved despite the fact that
Project>Properties>C/C++ General>Configure Workspace Settings...>
Parallel Tools > Parallel Language Development Tools> MPI

has MPI the MPI include path and compilers set, as well as the box
"Recognize MPI Artifacts by prefix MPI_ alone? checked.

I thought, perhaps, this was a problem with the editor but when I click
on Project>Build All

I get: $ java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no spawner in java.library.path

Possibly I'm overlooking something obvious.

Cheers,
Steve

www.eclipse.org/ptp)
> to download the components; I'd follow the release notes to get started
-
> see http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/3.0.  This will get you
> fairly far down the road.  We can help you then get familiar with the
> basics - we do have tutorials linked off the main PTP page as well, a
bit
> lengthy but they would also get you going.
>
> Also, are you targeting a local installation (eg a mac or linux box
> perhaps with openMPI) to get started?  That would be probably good, to
> avoid the complicated remote issues -
>
> Jay

Back to the top