Re: [ptp-user] Multiple Execution Utilities

Greetings,

Utilities in an execution step are nested into a single command.  The intent there is to support tools that take the executable as an argument., such as valgrind.  They will be nested in the order they are defined in the xml file.  If you need to run a distinct utility before the execution step you can try putting an analysis step before execution.  I haven't looked too closely at this use case yet so please let me know if you run into any trouble with it.

The group would not restrict this behaviour, but I believe it is possible for multiple utilities to get input from the same optionpane.  I will need to dig around a bit to check on the proper syntax for this and get back to you.

Regards,
Wyatt