Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw/MPICH2

Xavi,

According to the source code, the message "exec0(48): returning due to error" is generated when one of three calls to pipe() fails. The most likely reason that this fails is that are no file descriptors available, and the other error you are seeing about "Too many open files" also points to a file descriptor shortage.

Since the only non-standard thing you've done is add a ETFw script, I wonder if this has something to do with it? Can you disable the script and see if you still have problems?

Greg