as RSE connection. And Indexer Service as RSE Connection.

Since it was empty project, I create a new source file.

After file was created.

#1 Issue : Indexer was throwing NullPointerException.

Then I tried doing Build Project.

#2 Issue : And Build Progress got stuck at 14%. I am not sure what it was
trying to do. And finally I had to close the Eclipse. I tried two three
times and found the same issue all the time.

My environment setup is :-

Both RDT server and Eclipse are at linux systems.

I ran RDT Server using "daemon.pl" that too logs in DEBUG mode. But I
didn't get any information output.

Moreover it has one place settings for Log output. In that it has two
options :-

Log_To_Stdout
Log_To_File.

But I didn't get how to set the file path.

And so I gave Log_To_Stdout. And it was still not showing any output on
stdout.

My RDT was installed as Remote Development Tools on Eclipse Ganymede and
CDT 5.0.2.

I had RSE and RDT installed but not PTP.

Is PTP also required ?

Thanks & Regards,
      - Nayna Jain

Back to the top