[ptp-user] Delayed startup of PTP resource managers

I noticed that if I have a PTP resource manager running when I shutdown
Eclipse, that it does not automatically start until I switch to the PTP
runtime view. I can see the delayed startup if I have some perspective
other than the PTP runtime perspective, such as the C/C++ perspective open
when I shutdown Eclipse. When I restart Eclipse, the resource managers do
not attempt to start until I switch to the PTP runtime perspective.

Is this an effect of Eclipse only loading the PTP plugins when the PTP
runtime perspective is opened? Is the intention that the user should
switch to the PTP runtime perspective to start the resource managers
before using any other perspective that relies on PTP resource managers?
Dave

Back to the top