[ptp-user] Some problems with RDT

Hi, all
When I install PTP with RDT, I find something I cannot understand in this component whose function is supposed to be so excellent.
I follow the install instructions of
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/2.1, with a fresh eclipse-SDK-3.4.2-win32 package and a new workspace, and I find that if I add the RDT component, I can not creat a RSE connection correctly. I test for several times, every time the result is the same. Then I try uninstall the RDT component, the RSE connection works well again.
Picture 1 (NoRDT_Files_Processes.jpg) is the connection result without RDT, which seems nothing wrong.
Picture 2 (withRDT.jpg) is the connection result with RDT, the progress bar shows "Fetching children of My Home: (100%)", but nothing is shown in the subfolder of "My Home". After a long time, the result is like picture 3 (withRDT2.jpg). And the result is the same with subsystems: "Files" with "My Home", "Root"; "Processes" with "All Processes", "My Processes".
The difference of the subsystem of "Shells" is like picture 4 (NoRDT_Remote_Shells.jpg) and picture 5 (withRDT_Shells.jpg).
The "Ssh Terminals" subsystem seems nothing different.
And what is most misunderstanding, the subsystem of "Remote C/C++ Indexing Subsystem", which is only shown with RDT, has no children, like picture 6(indexingSubsystem.jpg).
Picture 7 (Installed software.jpg) shows plugins I install.

So, I am not very clear what is wrong. Is this a bug? I promise that the only difference between these two cases is that one has RDT installed but the other not.

Wenfu Lv