Re: [ptp-user] Running OpenMPI Remotely

Hi, Greg
Thanks so much. Now I can launch the application using remote tools
now, while the debug process still hang with a dialog like this:
Progress Information
Debugger has started, waiting for connection...

However, I found some problem which shows that maybe RDT conflicts
with RSE in some way. When I install
CDT(cdt-master-5.0.2-I200810310802), then
PTP(ptp-master-2.1.0-I200811031726) without RDT, then I can connect to
reomte host with rdt-server-linux-1.0 with date 200811031726.
Continuely, I start to install RDT in the same RSE zip file. After the
installation, I can not connect to the remote host correctly. It seems
the connection has be established because while I browse the files
such as "My Home" and "Root", the process of "Fetching children of *:"
is 100% finished. Then the treeview has nothing to show all along,
then after some time it showes either "File '.' not found" or "Empty
list". Then I uninstall the RDT, I can connect to the remote host
correctly again.
When I install PTP and RDT in one time, the result is the same.
RSE is installed from the Ganymede update site, and the operation
system is Windows XP.
Last week I succeeded with PTP and RDT installed separately, and it
worked, while after some time it failed again in the same way.
The linux version seems work very well.
Is there any advise? Thanks

Regards
Zou Yuanbin