[ptp-user] Remote developement

Dear,

First, I am not sure if this mail should be written in other list or
not. I'm sorry.

Should I edit, compile, and execute parallel applications using only RSE
(avoiding the use of RDT from PTP) ?

Actually I created a new remote c/c++ project with a RSE location.
Following the wizard with default values except in the Remote Servcies
page where I defined the build service to "RDT Remote Build Service",
and "RDT Remote Indexing Service" as a Indexing service. The both have
the same RSE provider configuration.

Thanks & Regards.
Xavi.

Back to the top