Re: [ptp-user] Questions about PTFw

Greetings,

The optionpane UI generation should work for any command under the compilation, execution or post-processing sections.  If you send me your xml file I will be happy to have a look and see what's going on.  One thing to keep in mind is that the optionpane has to be defined within individual compiler commands in the compile section, or within the 'allcompilers' command, if the options created by the option paine are to be sent to c,c++ and fortran alike.

<tool name="TAU">
    <compile replace="true">
        <CC command="tau_cc.sh" group="tau"/>
        <CXX command="tau_cxx.sh" group="tau"/>
        <F90 command="tau_f90.sh" group="tau"/>
        <allcompilers group="tau">
        <optionpane title="Tau Compiler" prependwith="-tau_options=" enclosewith="'" separatewith=" " virtual="true">

Regards,
Wyatt