Re: [ptp-user] PTP and MPICH2 with smpd

Fernando,

Sorry for taking so long to reply. You caught everyone in the middle of the PTP 2.1 release cycle.

Unfortunately there is no support for smpd (this is for Windows, correct?) in PTP currently. I'm working on a new resource manager that uses the command line to interact with MPICH, rather than requiring a special proxy agent. It's possible that this might work with Windows.

Regards,

Greg