Re: [ptp-user] Failed to parse Open Mpi run command output

Hi Pablo,

I suspect that you are running Open MPI 1.2.8, but configured the Resource Manager for Open MPI 1.3?

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber

Pablo escreveu:
Hi,
I get several errors whenever I try to run the MPI PI example application.
I use openmpi-1.2.8 and the error log attached should have all the rest of the information.
I'd greatly appreciated some help.
Thanks,

Pablo