Re: [ptp-user] Debugging with mkl and mpi in eclipse ptp

Hi Kreso,
>But when I include mkl, and build with it, than I can't anymore use
>debugger.

Can you please tell us exactly what symptoms you see? I assume you are compiling with debug.
Is there anything in the console?
Is there anything in the <workspace-directory>/.metadata/.log  file that looks suspicious or informative?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for Krešimir Bokulić <kbokulic@xxxxxxxxx>Krešimir Bokulić <kbokulic@xxxxxxxxx>

          Krešimir Bokulić <kbokulic@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/01/08 01:56 PM

          Please respond to
          PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-user] Debugging with mkl and mpi in eclipse ptp

Hi,
I am developing some mathematical paralel algorithm for wich I need to
use mkl.
But when I include mkl, and build with it, than I can't anymore use
debugger.
(Running is still working)
When I try to debugg aplication and proccess are started but then
terminated imidiately after start without any report.

I would like to know is it possibile to debug aplication which use mkl
(or any other math library)

Tnx,
Kreso