Re: [ptp-user] Re: [photran] Pb apparently due to photran to install PTP perfomance analyzer with TAU from PTP 2.0.1 on Windows

wspear a écrit :
Greetings,

So far as I can tell, if Photran is installed the TAU components should have no problem being installed from the update site.  Which version of Photran are you using?  Do you have the Photran features installed as well as the plugins?

- I erased completely my previous eclipse directory,
- I downloaded the Eclipse IDE for C/C++ developpers Windows bundle on
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ and installed it.
- I downloaded the "Photran Feature (Complete)" (4.0.3) from
http://www.eclipse.org/photran/download.php and unzipped the content of
plugins in the plugins directory of eclipse then the content of features
in the features directory of eclipse
- I tested it with the projects I already have and it was OK

I suggested a problem of signature (and sent at the same time to ptp-user and photran-info) because when I go into "help/Software Updates/Manage Configuration", I see plenty of things for PTP, and also eclipse platform, CVS, RSE, CDT but nothing for photran !!!
(by the way, I saw in that window that PTP support for MPICH2 is not configured properly, since "Plug-in "org.eclipse.ptp.rm.mpich2.proxy" version "2.0.0.200804292220" referenced by this feature is missing.")
- When I go to "help/About eclipse platform" and button "Plug-in details", I do see the Photran plugins including org.eclipse.photran.ui v. 4.0.3
- However, when I go to "help/About eclipse platform" and button "Feature details", I do not see anything concerning photran, in spite of the fact that there are indeed 3 directories org.eclipse.photran.xxxx in the "features" subdirectory of my "eclipse" directory !
Is that normal ?

Sorry for the duplicate posting but I still think it may concern both PTP and photran people.
--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top