Re: [ptp-user] MPICH2 setup question

We did it from the command line as well

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  PTP User list
             ptp-user-bounces@         <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/25/08 04:08 PM         Re: [ptp-user] MPICH2 setup
                                       question

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

How are you launching Eclipse? If it's from the GUI then the path may
not be set correctly.

Greg