Re: [ptp-user] Problem with program output

On Apr 21, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Benjamin Eikel wrote:

Am Montag, 21. April 2008 20:04:17 schrieb Greg Watson:
Benjamin,

Unfortunately output is not available when debugging an application. A
new version of the debugger will be available in the 2.1 release that
should support this.

Greg
Hello Greg,

okay, then I will have to wait.
But I just experienced another problem: When I add arguments in the Run/Debug dialog, they are given to the program when I use the Run method. But argc ==
1 and argv only contains the program path when I use the Debug method.
Is giving arguments not supported too?

No, that should work. I found a bug in the argument passing code. I'll do a 2.0.1 build at the end of the week that will have the fix in it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Greg

Back to the top