Re: [ptp-user] Launcher Needs Place to Specify Arguments to Mpiexec

Ken,

We're working on adding extra functionality to the launch configuration that should solve most of these issues. The launch configuration will allow you to specify either the number of processes, a list of hosts, or a file containing a list of hosts, as well as arbitrary arguments to the mpiexec (mpirun) command. This should be in the next point release, but probably won't fix the prefix problem. For that, you'll need the new resource manager that we're also working, but which probably won't be available until the 2.1 release. This will also add the ability to modify any of the OpenMPI MCA parameters in the UI as well.

Regards,

Greg