Re: [ptp-user] PTP support for different MPI libraries

Rahman,

The simplest way to get going with Scali MPI would be to clone the IBM PE plugins and use the PE proxy agent. This agent just calls the "poe" command (like "mpirun") to launch an application. Monitoring and debugging are limited using this agent, but we're looking at ways of better supporting non-OpenMPI platforms in the future. Until someone volunteers to support PBS, you'll need to manually allocate resources before you launch the application.

Unfortunately the developer documentation got dropped off the end of my TODO list. I'll be working on it again now that the 2.0 release is over.

Regards,

Greg