Re: [ptp-user] Tunneling

Hi,

I'm trying to debug an mpi program using OpenMPI on a remote system. I
enabled the 'Use port forwarding' option in the resource manager. The
PTP Runtime is working without any troubles. However, the PTP Debug is
not working. It starts the program and then all i get is "Debugger has
started, waiting for connection...". The debugger is running locally on
the remote system so I used 'localhost' for the debugger session address.
After I enabled the debug option of the SDM, I saw that the problem is
in DbgClntCreateSession() - connection is refused. I checked the ports
and the one used when starting SDM is not forwarded to my local system.
This port is opened only on my local system..
There is a really restrictive firewall between the systems so the only
possible choice for me is to use the port forwarding option. Is there a
special configuration to enable the tunneling for the debugger? I have
it working for the Runtime...

Best regards,
V. Petkov