[ptp-user] Remote launch

Hi,
It seems I'm missing sth when I try to run a remote MPI job using
MPICH2. I created the project and a remote mpich2 resource manager. I'm
using RSE for the remote connection. How do I build the project on the
remote system(now the source code is just on the local machine and
mpich2 is only installed on the remote pc). Should I copy the whole
project to the remote system and build it manually?
In the help it is written that I need to choose the executable from the
runtime-ptp20c but there is no such folder.. I created the project as it
was written in the manual.

Thanks,

Ventsi

Back to the top