Re: [ptp-user] PTP support for LSF

You might also want to take a look at this design document: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/2.x

Cheers,
Greg

On Feb 19, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

Ok ... thanks Greg. I'll take a look at the LL proxy and see what needs to
be done.

-- Chris

On 19/2/08 14:40, "Greg Watson" <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, it was never more than a stub. We're waiting for the Platform guys
to make it work :-).

A good example of what needs to be done can be seen by taking a look
at the LL proxy. It's not an insignificant amount of work.

Greg