[ptp-user] Re: [ptp-dev] EclipseCon 2008 Submission Deadline November 19

BTW, please let the list know if you are planning to give a talk.

Greg

On Oct 12, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Greg Watson wrote:

Hi everyone,

Submissions can now be made for presentations at next year's EclipseCon. It would be really great to see presentations from users who have experiences using Eclipse or PTP for scientific computing, or from tool developers who have tools that are using PTP services or infrastructure. Raising the profile of PTP is important to ensuring that we are recognized as an important contribution to the Eclipse community. I think we fit well into either the C/C++ or Tools tracks.

*** The deadline for submissions is November 19 ***

Submissions can be made here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/ index.php?page=submissions

Regards,

Greg