Re: [ptp-user] No "Open MPI runtime preference" is "automatically selected" in Eclipse menu

Gary,
I updated the instructions a bit based on your feedback.
http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/docs/releases/release-1.1.php

Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  PTP User list
             ptp-user-bounces@         <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/29/2007 05:19          Re: [ptp-user] No "Open MPI runtime
             PM                        preference" is "automatically
                                       selected" in Eclipse menu

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

Gary,

If you see the 'Machines View' populated with one or more nodes, then
it should be working ok.

Greg