[ptp-user] No "Open MPI runtime preference" is "automatically selected" in Eclipse menu

 Hello,

When I'm at the last part of the ptp-eclipse install and I try to do the following:

  * Open the PTP Runtime perspective (Window>Open
    Perspective>Other...). This should automatically select the Open
    MPI runtime preference and start the runtime service. If you have
    a problem here, please refer to the Trouble Shooting section.

No "Open MPI runtime preference" is "automatically selected" as the instructions indicate. In fact it is not even given as a choice. Everything else seems to be install right and working and I did not see anything in the "Trouble Shooting section" that seemed appropriate.

system details:

* Latest version of Java is installed.
* Eclipse 3.2
* CDT 3.1