Re: #4: Re: [ptp-user] How do I set up a machine set?

Greg,

I have OpenMPI 1.2 running, with devel-headers, etc. PTP seems to be
running nicely, and I was able to build and run parallel jobs on my
cluster through it. It also shows the machines and the jobs on the
cluster.

One quick question, though: The "Node Info" display  doesn't seem to get
updated and it claims that nodes that I had turned off in the meantime
are still "up". Is this how it should be?

Thanks again,
-Tudor