Re: [ptp-user] How do I set up a machine set?

Thank you. All I have is a file I created in my home directory which
lists the machines in the cluster and which I give as a parameter to the
-machinefile option when I call, say, mpirun under openMPI. Is there any
way of pointing PTP to that file? I can't find any file called openmpi-
default-hostfile, nor any "etc" directory associated with the openMPI
installation (I assume that's what Greg had in mind).

Also, is there any document that could be used as a PTP manual? I have
in mind something covering small but essential issues such as this one.

Thanks again,
-Tudor