RE: [ptp-user] RE: 0 results for mpi artifact analysis

Can you include... any output in the console?
Configuration details?  (Help > About Eclipse... Configuration Details)
What OS?  And versions of everything... Configuration details will include
that, though.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Schnaubelt, Gabe
             T"
             <gabe.t.schnaubel                                          To
             t@xxxxxxxxx>              "PTP User list"
             Sent by:                  <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-user-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ptp-user] RE: 0 results for
             07/30/2007 12:11          mpi artifact analysis
             PM

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

No, nothing in .metadata/.log. I setup the include path in MPI
preferences page and in the project's pref page.

Thanks, Gabe