Re: [ptp-user] mpi artifact analysis

>the compiler command when
>adding MPI settings to a Managed C Project isn't always prefilled.
Yes I've seen that one too.  Will look into it when I get a chance.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Jonathan Chu
             <jrchu@xxxxxxx>
             ptp-user-bounces@         PTP User list
             eclipse.org               <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             07/02/2007 06:41                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [ptp-user] mpi artifact
                                       analysis

             Please respond to
               PTP User list
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

I'm using PTP 1.1 and PLDT 1.1

I've set up PLDT to include the openmpi libraries I have in
/usr/local/openmpi/include. I see the paths to /usr/local/openmpi/lib in
the build properties of the project. I haven't had the artifact analysis
working except for the first time I built Eclipse with PTP. Another
strange thing that might be related is that the compiler command when
adding MPI settings to a Managed C Project isn't always prefilled. I
can't consistently reproduce this symptom. though. The .log file doesn't
not show anything related to current actions.

Jonathan

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
> Jonathan,
> Read through the on-line help for PLDT and see if that answers your
> questions.
> First guess is that the project doesn't have the include files for MPI,
but
> the help walks you through all that
> (Help -> Help Contents i think it is)
> Tell me which versions you're using, also.
> And see the .log file in <workspace-location>/.metadata/.log   which may
> also add some elucidation.
>
> ...Beth
>
> Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
> High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
> IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
> Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511
>

>              Jonathan Chu

>              <jrchu@xxxxxxx>

>              Sent by:
>              ptp-user-bounces@         PTP User list