Re: [ptp-user] Re: installation Help

Are you getting any errors when you run 'sh BUILD'? That's the only reason the binary wouldn't be there. It's normal to have the mpich2 proxy built.

Greg

On Apr 9, 2007, at 10:52 AM, David Ly-Gagnon wrote:

Hi Greg,

Thanks I did what you said and now I am having the problem that it doesn't find the ptp_orte_proxy. I read a post by Nathalie and Magda, ( http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ptp-user/msg00079.html) and i recompiled openMPI with the --with-devel-headers and rebuild "sh BUILD" in plugins of my os architecture (linux.x86), and I still don't find the ptp_orte_proxy. In my bin directory I have the following files:

ptplib.py
ptp_mpich2_proxy.py
README

I wonder if thats normal I have ptp_mpich2_proxy.py instead of orte?

How can I solve this ?

Dave Ly

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: installation Help (Greg Watson)