[ptp-user] Reading user input

Very very basic question, but I can't find it anywhere in the documentation. My MPI program asks for user input from node 0 (using scanf), and while I can see the prompt under process details -> program output and in the shell where I started eclipse, I don't know where I'm supposed to enter the requested value. I'm used to a console appearing in eclipse when a program is run, but here I can't figure out what I'm missing.
Thanks,
-Natalie

Back to the top