Re: [ptp-user] How to run job over more than two machines?

Can you just set
<ompi_install>/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile
as a workaround?
Sounds like something we might need to add...

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             "Chengdong Li"
             <ptp.eclipse@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-user-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ptp-user] How to run job over more
             03/14/2007 01:20          than two machines?
             PM

              Please respond
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

There is a -hostfile option for mpirun to customize the available machines.
But I could not find how to set the option in Eclipse. The Arguments tab
seems only passing the arguments to the program, not to mpirun.
way to set the hostfile, so that I can MPI in a group of machines? If not,
should this be added in the future release?

Thanks
mailing list