Re: [ptp-user] Need help trying to run orte_server or rebuild

Hi Kris,

Someone else has just reported the same problem with ORTE_RML_NAME_SEED being undefined. I've not seen this before, but it looks like something has changed in OpenMPI 1.2b3 to cause this problem. I'll try and take a look at this over the weekend and do another build on Monday that fixes the problem. In any event, I would definitely suggest going with the 1.1 build, rather than the 1.0 release as we've had lots of problems with binary compatibility in the old release.

Regards,

Greg