Re: [ptp-dev] [cdt-dev] future of LRParser, XLC and UPC specific support in CDT

Thanks Greg and Marc-Andre,

I will add this to the list of handling how to delete things from CDT. Greg, if we go with deletion I'll try to provide a gerrit to PTP to delete the dependants too, but it will mean some amount of synchronization of releases to SimRel so that doesn't get broken.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham