[ptp-dev] Fw: Re: CoreException/NullPointerException after selecting connection in Profile Configuration Dialog

Sent to ptp-dev-bounces by mistake.
----- Forwarded by David Wootton/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM on 11/07/2019 11:13 AM -----

From: David Wootton/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM
To: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/07/2019 08:03 AM
Subject: Fw: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ptp-dev] CoreException/NullPointerException after selecting connection in Profile Configuration Dialog

Greg
I spent more time researching this yesterday and found that if I start an Eclipse IDE with my plugin installed with the -clean flag then the errors are gone. I found some web pages that recommend restarting Eclipse with the -clean flag one time after installing new plugins to clear the Eclipse configuration data. This apparently cleans up problems with plugin dependency cache that Eclipse keeps and it otherwise harmless.

Based on that, I consider my question resolved where the resolution is to use the -clean flag.

Dave
----- Forwarded by David Wootton/Poughkeepsie/Contr/IBM on 11/07/2019 07:57 AM -----