From:        Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/21/2018 12:56 PM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-dev] Handling of the disabled widgets in PTP's run configurations view
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Serban, everything good here, thanks.

If you save the configuration after you set the value in the widget but before you set it as disabled, does it work then? What happens if you switch tabs in between?

In any case, I suspect you'd need to change the way the AbstractUpdateModel class works along the lines of what you suggest by adding a new member of 'disabled' widgets.

Regards,
Greg